I really dig these stylish little eco-condos in Berkeley. I particularly like the use of old Mazda hatchbacks as a design element. If I had the cash in hand, I'd up and buy myself one.
"Other important but less visible green features include:
· Blown-in cellulose insulation through out all walls ceilings and floors. (The insulation is spray applied, greatly improving energy and noise performance over fiberglass batt insulation.)
· Plaster interiors throughout with non-VOC off-gassing Eco-Spec Benjamin Moore paint in the bathrooms.
· Natural oil finishes on all wood trim and doors.
· Formaldehyde free kitchen and bathroom cabinet boxes.
· 100% wool carpets and felt pads.
· 50% fly ash (a waste product of coal burning) in the concrete.
· All FSC certified sustainably harvested 2x6 framing lumber. "