Sixty years later, less than five percent of the world knows the Declaration exists. To celebrate this milestone anniversary and to help make these rights more accessible (and viral), designer Seth Brau created this video:
Please enjoy, learn, and pass it on.
Story via Cool Hunting.
This is great but you FORGOT the far more neglected UN Declaration of Social and Economic Rights, the key parts of which are below...
* The right of everyone to an adequate standard of living for himself and his family, including adequate food, clothing and housing, and to the continuous improvement of living conditions. The States Parties will take appropriate steps to ensure the realization of this right, recognizing to this effect the essential importance of international co-operation based on free consent.
* The right of everyone to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health.
* The right of mothers to paid leave / social security after childbirth.
* The right of everyone to education directed to the full development of the human personality and the sense of its dignity.
* Freedom from hunger is recognized as the fundamental right.
With all respect to the wonderful freedoms enumerated in the video, they ring hollow to a huge number of people because their basic economic rights are not being guaranteed.
This is antimoney
Antimoney is an anonymous gift of money and message
Antimoney may be passed down to help those with less
Antimoney may be passed up to remind those with more
Antimoney is given to family, friends, and neighbors
Heal your self, your community, and your world
Make more antimoney
Love not Fear
We are One
Eleanor Roosevelt was a truly wonderful, inspiring and accomplished woman, but she did not pen the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
In fact, if you follow your own links you will see that the first draft and most of the words were originally pulled together by French delegate, Rene Cassin.
Please try not to be too US-centric, especially when it's (no doubt through sincere mistake, not calculate) in error.
I would like to sincerely thank you on behalf of International Human Rights Association in helping us to promote human rights awareness throughout as we want even one of us should know there rights now a days there are many laws but people are not aware they don’t get proper guideline. so let start