Kathryn is a committed Sustainability Practitioner with a unique scientific, business and socio-ecological perspective. She has over twenty years of experience in the manufacturing sector focusing specifically on technology transfer and change management in agri-food industries. Kathryn has worked in government, not-for-profit companies and within manufacturing firms. She is a strategic thinker and "cultural creative" focused on the translation of today's sustainability imperative into authentic and meaningful action.
Current activities include:
- Research at York University, Toronto, Canada on: Organizational learning and educational practices in the adoption of sustainability among best practice manufacturers.
- Editor, Sustainable Enterprise Brief, Schulich School of Business, York University
- Consultant, ECOHORIZON and Bright Ideas Consulting Group
- Instructor, Education for Sustainability for Teacher Candidates, York University
- Writer - Worldchanging.com and Zerofootprint
Kathryn is currently completing her research requirement for her Masters in Education and a concurrent Diploma in Sustainability and Environmental Education at York University.